Plots: 100sq yd to 500sq yd(Price starts from 36Lacs)
Bayshop 47 lac–SCO 82 Lac Onwards
Prime Location Approx. 10- Kms. from PGI and PU Campus
Commercial SCO’s on 6 Lane Highway
Excellent Connectivity with Chandigarh on 6 Lane 200 Ft. Road
Quite near to Industrial Town of BADDI
Education City just Beneath this Township Located near Eco City-I. an already developed ultra modem township
Located on 200 feet wide six lane Chandigarh-Kurali Road
Developers like Omaxe and DLF have developed their townships in New Chandigarh
2.5 Kms from Medi City (New Chandigarh)
2.0 Kms from Education City (New Chandigarh)
ECO CITY PHASE 1
The Residential Plots under GMADA, Ecocity is the Ultra Modern Township at Mullanpur, New Chandigarh. As the name indicate, Ecocity at Mullapur, New Chandigarh is comprises of large lush green areas. Presently EcoCity, Mullanpur, New Chandigarh is being developed in two phases: EcoCity Phase I and EcoCity Phase II.
Landpooling Scheme : For every acquired Acre of land the owner (Farmers) are entitled to 1000 square yard of residential plot/plots and plus 100 square yard of commercial SCO or Booth/Booths.
DEVELOPER OF GMADA ECO CITY : M/s Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Total cost of the project is Rs.151 crore INR
SIZE IN | PER SQUARE YARD TENTATIVE PRICE
SQ YARD | ALLOTMENT | Resale Price |
100.sq.yd | 15000.psy | 40000-48000.psy
200.sq.yd | 17000.psy | 35000-38500.psy
300.sq.yd | 18000.psy | 30000-33000.psy
400.sq.yd | 19000.psy | 30000.psy
500.sq.yd | 19000.psy | 27000-30000.psy
100/200/300/400/500 /1000 sq. yards
AVAILABLE IN RESALE*
1. Eco City (New Chandigarh) is a new city bordering to Chandigarh. It is nestled in the Shivalik Foot Hills and is situated in the north of Chandigarh.
2. GMADA Eco City is a well-planned township with state of the art infrastructure development.
3. The distance from Eco City Phase-1 to the Madhya Marg in Chandigarh is only six kilometers.
4. Eco City Phase-1 is located on a 200 feet wide arterial road.
5. Eco City has a provision for Metro Rail transport, a proposed Medicity, and will have only non-polluting industrial activities.
6. Eco City will have metalled roads, piped water supply, storm water drainage, and an extensive underground sewerage system.
GMADA IT City Mohali The much-hyped IT City project of GMADA is offering plots for setting up IT industries, Residential areas and commercial establishments. Gmada IT City is located in 82A 83A and 101A sectors which are situated on 200 feet wide road. Gmada IT-City Mohali project is coming up on 1,688 acres out of which 400 acres will be used for IT industries, another 1100 acres for residential purposes and remaining 188 acres for commercial establishments. 80% of plots in Gmada IT City Mohali are already being given to landowners under land pooling and the remaining plots would be offered to public through draw by GMADA.
- Project Details of Gmada IT City Plots
- Project Name: GMADA IT-City Mohali
- Project Area: 1688-Acre
- Developer: GMADA (PUDA), Govt of Punjab
- Location: GMADA Sectors 82A, 83A, 101B
- LandMark: Near ISB and IISER
- Allotment Type: Land Pooling Plots (LP)
- Plot Size: 100/200/300/400/500-Syd
- Size of Booth: 10/20-SYD
- Size of Showroom (SCO) Plots: 100-SYD (18’ X 50’)
- Letter of Intent (LOI) for Land Pooling SCO Plots
Booths and Residential Plots already issued
Proximity of Gmada IT City Landpooling Plots
- Mohali International Airport is 1.5 km
- Gmada Aerocity: 0.5-Km
- Railway Station, Mohali is 1-km
- Railway Station, Chandigarh is 10Km
- Administrative cum Judicial Complex, Mohali is 8-km
- Sector 62(City Centre), Mohali is 6-km
- ISBT, Mohali is 12-Km
- ISBT, Sector 43, Chandigarh is 9-Km
- Fateh Burj at Chappar Chiri: 8-KM
- Quark City and other IT Institutes: 6-Km
- Mohali Cricket Stadium: 6-Km
- NIPER and Fortis Hospital: 5-KM
Gmada IT-City, Mohali is very near to 350-Acre Knowledge City Sector 81, Mohali where ISB (Indian School of Business) & IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education & Research) are operational. Other major institutes that will be a part of the Knowledge City are:
- NABI (National Agri-food Biotechnology Institute) in 35 acres
- Bio-Technology Park in 80 acres Management Institute in 70 acres
Features of Gmada Landpooling Plots
- All internal roads will be 40 feet and 60 feet wide.
- 47% of land is allocated for Roads and Green.
- Near to Aerocity would be greatest advantage (would share common infrastructure which is already developed for Aerocity).
- 5 sites of 5 acre each already allocated for 5 Star Hotels.
- Due to proximity to International Airport, IT City offers great scope for commercial activity.
Contact For More Details at:-