DLF HYDE PARK INDEPENDENT FLOORS,MULLANPUR
DLF Hyde park Independent floors are a low rise residential floors community. DLF New Residential Floors in Hyde Park will offer its residents an exquisitely designed club which will unfold a great and rocking ambience of organizing social get together. Hyde Park is prominently located in the close proximity to the city of Chandigarh on Madhya Marg along the operational Chandigarh-Baddi road, 8 Kms from Post Graduate Institute (PGI)/Punjab University. Apart from the beautiful and scenic view such as Shivalik Hills, DLF Mullanpur covers the major attractions as proposed amusement park, and botanical garden. DLF Hyde Project is adjacent to GMADA Ecocity.
CHANDIGARGH: Adding a new product to its bouquet of offerings in the upcoming DLF New Chandigarh, a dream city,DLF is planning to launch premium independent floors called “Hyde Park Terraces”. The floors are part of a well planned eco friendly 200 acres integrated township called Hyde Park Estate, where the initial offering of plots was a super success. Limited number of independent floors will be available for allotment on first come first serve basis.
Located in Sector R-1 and R-2
Plot Size – 350 sq.yard and
Built up Area – 1880 sq.ft.
|LIVING/DINING ROOM||Flooring – Vitrified TilesWalls – Plastic EmulsionCeiling – OBD|
|BED ROOM||Walls – Plastic EmulsionCeiling – OBDFlooring – Vitrified Tiles/Laminated Wooden Flooring|
|Kitchen||Flooring – Floors – Vitrified Ceramic Antiskid TilesWalls – Ceramic Tile 600 mm above Counter.1450 / 2050 mm in other areas.Plastic Emulsion above tiles.Ceiling – OBDCP Fittings – Single Lever FittingsCounter – Granite TopSink – Single Bowl with drain board.|
|TOILETS||Flooring – Floors – Vitrified Ceramic Antiskid TilesWalls – Ceramic Tiles till 2100 mm height, Plastic Emulsion above tilesCeiling – OBDCP Fittings – Single Lever Fittings ( Grohe or equivalent brand)Chinaware – White ( Roca or equivalent brand )|
|BALCONIES||Flooring – White Terrazzo Tiles / Antiskid Ceramic Tiles|
|STAIRCASE||Flooring – Terrazo TilesCeiling – OBD|
|UTILITY ROOM||Flooring – Mosaic TilesWall – OBDCeiling – OBD|
|UTILITY TOILET||Flooring – Floors – Ceramic TilesWalls – Glazed Ceramic TilesCeiling – OBDC P Fittings – Standard FittingsChinaware – Standard Fittings|
|EXTERIOR||Walls – Sandtex Matt Paint or suitable equivalent|
|DOORS / WINDOWS||Internal – Flush Doors PaintedMain Door – Flush Doors PolishedWindows – Aluminium (Powder Coated or Anodized) / UPVC|
|HARDWARE||Front Door – Mortice Lock Brass Finish / SS Matt Finish, Night Latch Safety Chain|
|ELECTRICAL FITTINGS||Modular Type Switches & Sockets, Copper Wiring|
|LIFTS||Installation of lifts, Four /Six passenger lift , Internal finishes– MS painted with half mirror on theback and handrail ;Floor : 19mm thick marble floor|
|POWER BACKUP||Upto 1950 Sqft Not Exceeding 8 KVA Per Independent Floor|
WHY DLF, NEW CHANDIGARH (Features of Hyde Park, New Chandigarh)
Hyde Park Estate is a breath of fresh air. Inspired by the meadows of western frontier, it replicates international suburbia living in its true form.
The Estate is covered with 11 acres of breathtaking greens that traverse into 6 parks. The provision of 11 acres of green outdoor living space is much higher than the prescribed norms.
All major access roads to Hyde Park Estate are 100 to 120 feet wide. These are planned to smoothly accommodate the future traffic. There would be a beautiful 100 feet wide green belt on either side of the 100 feet road. While the internal spine roads are 80 feet, the distributor roads are 60 feet in width.
Eco Friendly Hamlet
We understand that the eco city attitude towards environment preservation and conservation of natural resources can have significant impact on the quality of living of its inhabitants.
The township will completely comply with the guidelines laid by the Ministry of Environment. The various features planned for this are:
- Rainwater Harvesting
- 11 Acres of greens
- Recycling of water for irrigation and sanitation
The township is planned to be well equipped to take care of your daily needs. The convenience centre next door will ensure that you daily shopping is at ease. It is proposed to have the following:
- Fruit and vegetable shops
- Milk Booth & Grocery shopping
- Dry cleaner
- Stationery Store
- Basic Repair and Maintenance shops
In addition, the township provides
- Power back up
- Sewage treatment Plan
- Electric Sub station
Hyde Park Estate residents will have an easy access to essential medical services.
The township is planned to house a High School spread over 19000 sq yds and 2 nursery schools spread over a total area of approx 8000 sq yards to ensure that your little ones never have to go too far for their education.
- Just 6 Km From PGI hospital and Punjab University and Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
- Very good connectivity with Baddi, Nalagarh, Mohali and Rest Punjab.
- PCA stadium is coming up in Mullanpur.
- Coming up proposed Bus Stand in Mullanpur is near to DLF Plots
- DLF Hyde Park is Near to Botanical Garden
- DLF New Chandigarh is Near to Proposed Amusment Park
- DLF New Chandigarh is Near to Proposed Medicity
PAYMENT PLAN :-
Unit Price of Independent Floor As applicable
Down Payment Rebate 11.00%
Preferential Location Charges As applicable
External development Charges As applicable
Parking As applicable
Interest Bearing Maintenance Security (IBMS) Rs.50/- per Sqft
DOWN PAYMENT PLAN
On Application for Booking Rs. 600000/-
Within 30 days of Booking 95% of Total Price Less :
b)Down payment rebate
On Offer of Possession 5% of Total Price + IBMS + Club + Registration +Stamp Duty + Other charges, if any
CONSTRUCTION LINK PAYMENT PLAN
On Application for Booking Rs. 600000/-
Within 2 Months from the date of Booking 15% of Total Price less Booking Amount
Within 4 months from the date of Booking 10% of Total Price
Within 6 months from the date of Booking 10% of Total Price
Start of External Storm Water Works or Within 8 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 7.5% of Total Price
Start of External Electric Works or Within 10 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 7.5% of Total Price
Start of Road Works or Within 12 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 7.5% of Total Price
Casting of Ground Floor Slab or Within 14 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 7.5% of Total Price
Casting of 1st Floor Slab or Within 16 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
Casting of 2nd Floor Slab or Within 18 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
Casting of Terrace Floor Slab or Within 20 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
Start of Flooring and Tile Work or Within 22 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
Start of fixing of Door Frames and installation of Windows or Within 24 months from the date of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
On filing of Application for Completion Certificate
Or Within 27 months of Booking, whichever is later 5% of Total Price
On offer of Possession 5% of Total Price + IBMS + Club Charges + Registration+ Stamp Duty + other charges, if any
Total Price = (Unit Price x Super Area of Unit) + Preferential Location Charges + External Development Charges + Cost of Parking Slots
1. The rebate for early payment is presently @ 12.5% per annum and shall be subject to change from time to time.
2. Service Tax/ any other tax, if applicable, would be payable by the customer as and when demanded.
3. The yearly simple interest payable on IBMS shall be determined by the company as per the applicable rates on “one year” Fixed Deposits accepted by State Bank of India at the close of each financial year on 31st March.
4. Stamp duty & Registration charges shall be payable along with the last installment as applicable.
5. The Company would pay compensation to its first named Applicant only @ Rs.10 per sq.ft. per month for any delay in handing over the product beyond the committed period mentioned in the Independent Floor Buyer’s Agreement . Similarly, the customer would be liable to pay holding charge @ Rs.10/- per sq.ft. per month if he / she fails to take possession within 30 days from the date of the company issuing notice of possession.
6. External Development Charges amounting to Rs 915/- per Sq Mtr calculated as per current rates shall also be paid by the Intending Allotee (s). In case of any upward revision thereof by the Govt. agencies in future, the same would be recovered on prorata basis from the Customer.
7. In addition of the Total Price, the applicant shall pay an amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lac Fifty Thousand only) towards Club Membership Fees for 5 years, Rs.6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand) for Annual Club Charges, Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand) towards Refundable Security of Club, as and when demanded by the Company.
8. Prices, terms and conditions stated herein are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the applicant and are not exhaustive.